Membership of the Castlemaine Field Naturalists Club is available to any person interested in the natural environment, whether they live in the Castlemaine area or not.
There are so many reasons to become a member!
- Eleven issues of The Castlemaine Naturalist, our natural history newsletter
- An opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with others who have a passion for our natural environment.
- Monthly meetings with leading speakers in all areas of natural history
- Regular excursions, field surveys and opportunities to contribute to our projects
- Support this important source of local natural history knowledge, and its efforts to share information
Annual subscription rates are as follows:
|Full Single Membership||
|Full Family Membership (at same address)||
|Concession / Pensioner / Student – Single||$25|
|Concession / Pensioner / Student – Family (at same address)||$30|
All subscriptions are in Australian dollars. There is no initial joining fee.
Any cheques or money orders are to be made out to the Castlemaine Field Naturalists Club.
2020 Membership Renewal Forms – Word version (click here) and PDF version (click here)
2020 New Member Application Form – Word version (click here) and PDF version (click here)
OR, contact email@example.com to obtain a posted or emailed copy of the membership forms.