CFNC club member Ern Perkins has recently put together five new and updated local natural history brochures.
- A Walk On the Kalimna Circuit Track
- A Walk to the Botanic Gardens via Kalimna Reserve
- Significant Trees in the Castlemaine Botanic Gardens
- Kalimna Park Indigenous Plant List
- A Walk In Dead Horse Gully, Norwood Hill
These are all available to be downloaded from the new page that has been added to the CFNC website (Info_Booklets).
This new webpage will eventually include links to all of the information brochures that have been released by the club.